It is common for unexpected errors to occur on a production line such as contamination of bottles with metal objects.
An innovative system has been added to Qubber's product range, the Q-Micro Detector that has the capability to detect metal pintles and other tiny metal residuum with length from 15mm and diameter from 3mm which may appear at the bottom of glass and plastic bottles.
- Success rate of finding metal pins that reaches 100%.
- It can be placed inside the Filler.
- Save space on the production line.
- Zero captive production.
- Cost and time savings from the need to check bound products.
- Ensuring brand name.
- Affordable high-tech solution
- Easy installation at existing or new lines
- Operating performance up to 80.000 containers/hour
- Detect metal pintles and other tiny metal residuum at the bottom of glass and plastic bottles.
- Stainless steel control panel
- Special sensors with IP68